Quantcast

July 29, 2013

Nostalgia

And once again another Hair Fair has closed it's doors. This is the third edition I took part of and I am a little nostalgic to see how the time has past and how was the first Hair Fair I participated. Things has evolved so much and I can't help myself wondering what brings the future to us SL-ers. For this topic I am sorry I couldn't blog more hair styles in a fashionably time but 2 weeks it's just not enough.

Monso is one of my favorite store from SL because of the quality and originality wich Morphine puts into her creations. Now she released a pair of studded shorts in different colors, with or without materials option and a hud to change the studs texture.

Love, Roxi !



Essences Whisper - Light Rose NEW !!
Fake Evalina Lipstick - Velvet Red
Insufferable Dastard Reflection Eyes - Light BlueGreen
Lamb True Faith - Dust ( previous at Hair Fair )
Mutresse Dupla Bustier Bra
Monso My Studded Shorts - Vintage Blue
Izzie's Sheer Tights - Blue
Monso My Fabric Oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment