Quantcast

July 23, 2013

Hair Fair - Faenzo

Haaai ! I hope you already went to Hair Fair cause there are tons of awesome hair styles. At first I wanted to do a top but I changed my mind and I will show you a few posts with my favorites so each one can get the attention it deserves. My favorite from this year is a simple, straight  hair, One by Herve Faenzo, that has stolen my heart for ever.

In my opinion is the perfect straight,long hair with perfect texture of ombre and the exact amount of shine. I belive this is Herve Faenzo's first release of hair and the quality and beauty rises to the highest expectation I could ever have. It may sound like an advertise but I can assure you this words come from my excitement wich this hair makes me since I bought it.

Love, Roxi !



Glam Affair Lulu - America 02
Tuli Lashes
Insufferable Dastard Reflection Eyes - Light BlueGreen
Herve Faenzo One - Fades ( Marilyn ) at Hair Fair !
ColdLogic Dress Sarin - Linen
Slink Mesh Hands

Imeka Poses ( no longer available )



No comments:

Post a Comment