Quantcast

October 30, 2013

Autumn Cottage

Hey guys ! Lately I am crazy about decorating and that kept me quite busy and I kind of let fashion posts on second place. I promise next time I'll do fashion but now I just wanted to show you my new home. Last year I started to do home & decor and I don't know how or what made me but I love this, though my first love was fashion and I often see myself getting my inspiration in real life from my style in second life.

I know it's a little weird but SL it's such a creative place full of amazing people and I just can imagine my life without this place but it has it's bad sides also. I remember being so absorbed about it that I almost forgot to live my own life at some point, it wasn't a good place were I was.
But now I reached the point were I can proudly say that I balance my rl and sl in a sane and good way. Now that I've talked about the bad side there is some really awesome sides of SL, because of it I have come to blog and blogging it's my biggest passion because here I can create with photos and words. I can put myself out there like a in a jurnal and some times I only speak about fashion but from time to time I heal my soul and talk about what gets in my mind. I never tought writting is such a powerful tool and I regret I don't have the talent to express myself like a real writter. Maybe in time ..

Love, Roxi !


Trompe Loeil - Autumn Cottage @Collabor88 

Living Room

:CP: Crail Bookcase Vintage
:CP: Deconstructed Sofa 
:CP: Deconstructed Armchair
:CP: Deconstructed Coffee Table
:CP: Playing Games Console
:CP: Alice Lawn Darts
:CP: Dean Clock
:CP: Rustic Tealights - Pumpkin
:CP: S'mores Camp Basket
:CP: Hanging Chalkboard
Trompe Loeil - Color Dresser 2 Drawer Dark
Trompe Loeil - Office Chair Fawn
Trompe Loeil - Rings Desk Lamp
Trompe Loeil - Stringlights With Photos
Trompe Loeil - Ashdon Pillow Basket 2
Trompe Loeil - Deco Table Lamp
Trompe Loeil - Color Dresser 6 Drawer Dark
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Round Endtable Brown
Lark - Reyk Stool - Ice
Lark - Reyk Rug - Snow
Lark - Charms (Books Animated)
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Treasures
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Windows
Lark - Vintage Dress Form 
Lark - Divination 
Zinnias Overdyed  Floor  Mat - Amber
Zinnias Yucca Plant in Mayan Pot
Zinnias Portrait of Frida
Zinnias Dracenea
Zinnias Red and Turquoise Starry Twig Vase Free Gift
Zinnias Decorative Guitar
Zinnias Houseplant
{what next}  Laptop
{what next} Caravan Breakfast Tray
{what next} Tree  Decal
{what next} Bedroom Wall Decal
-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases
-tb- Tea Time - Tray of Macarons 
-tb- Tea Time - Tea and Crumpets 
Dutchie Newspaper Free Gift
MudHoney Madagascar Chair
F.owl - Girly Ghost Free Gift


:CP: Yukon Kitchen @The Garden
:CP: Yukon Kitchen Island @The Garden
:CP: Yukon Kitchen Stool @The Garden
:CP: Yukon Kitchen Rug @The Garden
:CP: Sara Picnic Basket Cloud
:CP: S'mores Camp Food
:CP: Beresford Clock
:CP: Hutton Beer Bottles
:CP: S'mores Camp Matches
:CP: Cassie Dinner 4
:CP: Ketchup
:CP: Cassie Dinner Beans
:CP: S'mores Camp HotChoc
Trompe Loeil - Ashdon Chair with Blanket 
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Framed Print - Garlic
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Framed Print - Windmill
Trompe Loeil - Apple Basket Upright With Red Apples @The Garden
Trompe Loeil - Apple Basket On Side WIth Green Apples @The Garden
Trompe Loeil - Antique Floor Lamp with projection lighting
Trompe Loeil - Hanging Line With Photos
Trompe Loeil - Stringlights With Photos
Zinnias Spring Cleaning Set
Zinnias Harvest Pumpkins
Zinnias Dracenea
Lark - Care of Magical Creatures
Lark - Care of Magical Creatures 
Lark Collectible Spoons 
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Butterfly
Lark - Autumn Petite Cakes
Lark - Autumn Cake Pops
LISP - Coffee Time Prints
{what next}  Laptop 
{what next} Garden Cafe Flowers
Dutchie Snow Crash Book Free Gift
Dutchie Trash Free Gift
Dutchie Newspaper Free Gift
Dutchie50 euro's Free Gift
Dutchie Empty Box Free Gift
Little House of Curios - Jug of Gypsophila Cuttings
Cleo Designs Hot Chocolate
Cleo Designs Cookies
Cleo Designs Fruit Plate
Atelier Visconti Epoque Jam Jars
Turnip's Pinecone Garland
MudHoney Madagascar Boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment