Quantcast

August 10, 2013

It feels like home

Happy Saturday ! This morning I woke up with the impresion it is Monday, very strange moment and also a great relief to know it's still weekend. I planned a blog post with home and decor but I just didn't felt any inspiration. I decorated a house, then I changed it and made another and so on till I got to this result.

When I started last year to decorate I discovered how much I enjoyed and spent hours to figure how to mix and match. Of course my skills weren't that good back then, nor today are perfect. But I find that each time I get more closer to improvement and I just love it.

Trompe Loeil released a gorgeous villa for Collabor88' s Second Birthday Celebration with several rooms and a pool outside; I decorated a bedroom and the living room so you won't have a full sight of the inside but you can check on Trompe Loeil's blog to see how the villa looks like inside.

Love, Roxi !

Click on the pics for a better view !

Modern Villa @Collabor 88


Living Room

Cheeky Pea Ansel Sofa - Cord @The Mens Dep
Scarlet Apple My Chevron Console Light Wood
Cheeky Pea Deconstructed Armchair
Cheeky Pea Outdoor Movies Pouffe Leather
Trompe Loeil Oceania Coffee Table
Cheeky Pea Mr. Whiskers Cake Stand
-tb- Tea Time - Tray of Macarons 3
Cheeky Pea Cups of Tea
Dutchie Free Newspaper
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Chest Fleur De Lis Dark
Cheeky Pea Bowl Planter
Trompe Loeil - Framed Art Gray Eyechart (wall)
Trompe Loeil - Frame Brown With Photos 
NuDoLu Voyage: Le vent doux
Cheeky Pea Spring Sunflowers
Cheeky Pea Tray Candles w/colour menu
MudHoney Madagascar Boxes
Trompe Loeil - Hanging Tri-Planter White
Trompe Loeil - Framed Art Gray Subway (lean)
MudHoney Baobab Tree
MudHoney Leaf Trinket Bowls
{what next} Garden Cafe Tray
:FANATIK: Clothes rack & Clothes hangers
:FANATIK:  Rug 18
MudHoney Madagascar Basket


Bedroom Part I

Cheeky Pea Beresford Bed - Dazzle @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Beresford NightTable @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Beresford Lamp @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Beresford Clock @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Beresford Tall Chest @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Crail Bookcase Stencil
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Wall Art Orchid
Cobblestone - January Tulips (Yellow)
Soothe. Telephone (flower red)
Cheeky Pea Wire Birdy
-tb- Tea Time - Tea and Crumpets 
Dutchie Snow Crash ( open book )
:FANATIK:  Rug 15


Bedroom Part II

Cheeky Pea Beresford Vanity - Dazzle @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Beresford Wall Light @Collabor 88
Cheeky Pea Spring Sunflowers
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Bedroom Bench w/Blanket White Wood
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Wall Art Bird
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Vanity Hairbrush 
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Vanity Nail Polish 
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Vanity Makeup Brushes 
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Vanity Lipstick 
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Vanity Mascara Tube 






No comments:

Post a Comment