Quantcast

July 1, 2013

Summer Day

Ohaaaai ! My boyfriend bought a new laptop and I am sooo jealous of him cause it got a super fancy graphic card; it has shadows and stuff and sl is not laggy at all even if it's been set on high. Of course it belongs to him and I don't like to mess it up like I done with mine. I just hope I will be able to buy one with awesome graphics for myself real soon.

In the spirit of my excited mood I made some photos and I didn't edit them as I usually do. Oh and by the way, even tho I am all excited about this I am a little sad and never thought that I could miss blogging so much. I managed to make it trough finals but I did postpone my license because of so many exams to study for and such a short time; I am just glad that I can take it on september and I won't be put in the situatian to wait another year. Now I just came back from a short vacation at a resort in Carpathian Mountains and I think everything will get to a normal rythm. Enjoy my raw pics :D

Love, Roxi !


This photos are taken at Kaelyn Alecto's beautiful sim


My Uglydorothy Miu - Tone 1 - Lovely 
Truth Crys w/Roots - Swedish
Monso My first Jeans - Lemon
Meli Imako Wrap Top - White
ASO Alphabet Marine Trico Bag
ASO Morrocan Bracelets
ASO Kyoto Chirimen Wishlet
Soothe Sunglasses Jelly Bean - Coolmint Lemon
Loovus Dzevavor Pantone Pumps - Olympia 
Slink Mesh Hands
Imeka Poses ( no longer available )


Also I made some pics of my home wich I would love to share with you ! :D


Turnip's Dusk Hills skydome (50x50)
Cheeky Pea Gale Cottage - Brick
Trompe Loeil Thrift Shop Outdoor Bench - Yellow
What Next Garden Cafe Table - Pine


Soothe [mdrm] 60's sofa (giraffe)
Zinnias Gardener's Stepstool
Zinnias Tippy Bowls with eggs
Zinnias Southwestern Borders Rug
Zinnias Potted Spring Plants
.lame - Peter Rabbit Figurine(white & brown)
Cheeky Pea Burnby Wine Cabinet - Natural
Cheeky Pea Wire Birdy
Cheeky Pea Spring Sunflowers
Cheeky Pea Sara Photo Heart
Trompe Loeil - Frame Square Art 


Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Chairs Linen
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Couch/Pillows Linen
Trompe Loeil - Industrial Coffee Table
{Petite Maison} - Latticed Cobbler & Brynn Cakeplate (steamy)
Books and Wine - ChiC buildings
Cheeky Pea Abbotsford Hanging Shelf
Cheeky Pea Sara Birdcage
LISP - Mesh -Tripod Lamp Red Lamp Orange


Cheeky Pea Mr. Whiskers Table
Cheeky Pea Mr. Whiskers Cake Stand
Cheeky Pea Mr. Whiskers Teacup
Cheeky Pea Sara Picnic Basket Spring
Tres Blah Tea Time - Floral Bunting
Tres Blah Tea Time - Tea and Crumpets
Tres Blah Tea Time - Tray of Macarons
Senzafine "Colour in Bloom" Accent Chairs
Atelier Visconti Epoque Jam Jars
Cobblestone - Sunshine Pictures (Long)
%Percent Furniture Pitcher of Tulips (Lavender)
Trompe Loeil - Thrift Store Table Surfer Blue Fancy
:NuDoLu Voyage: Le vent doux
:NuDoLu Voyage: Tapis de dentelle WR 
Trompe Loeil - Hanging Line With Photos
Captivity Poses- the Photographer


Trompe Loeil - Stringlights With Photos Mirror
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Pencil Sketch Butterfly
MudHoney Madagascar Chair
MudHoney Baobab Tree
Cheeky Pea Abbotsford Side Table
Cheeky Pea Abbotsford Fish Mirror


Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Bed Brown Frame
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Wall Ornament Iron
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Dresser 3 Drawer Brown Wood
Trompe Loeil - Glass Deco Lamp Blue
Trompe Loeil - Thrift Shop Accent Chair Tiny Flowers
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Abstract Art
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Rug
Atelier Visconti Epoque Coffee Table
{what next} Garden Cafe Tray
{what next} Garden Cafe Flowers (cream)
Cheeky Pea Simple Easel - Blush
%Percent Furniture Pitcher of Tulips (Peach)


No comments:

Post a Comment