Quantcast

January 24, 2013

Reading day ..

Hey sweets ! Oh men I am in full session of exams at university ( that explains why I worked on this photos for 5 days ) . Please bare with me this month cause it will be a little wild and also slow.

So this being said, I have news from Trompe Loeil and Cold Winter Nights Hunt ( check credits ). And I descovered a new store in sl and I bought a pair of wedges so gorgeous, I must say that I have a pair like that in rl and I love them. The store is called Mutresse and I bet it will become one of the favorites in sl cause they really have good quality and original mesh.

Oh and finally I went to Collabor88 and I bought this sweet sweater from u.f.o and a beret from LaGyo.





What I wear

Fake Lona Skin - Milky - Aubergine Opaque Gloss
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Sky
Fake Cateye Makeup
Lamb Black Magic - Refreshed Blondes - Dust
u.f.o Malkang Angora Knit - Mint at Collabor88
Maitreya Zipper Skinny Jeans - Dirty
Jane Lil Piggies Fuzzy Tights - Champagne
Mutresse Luba Wedges - Brown
LaGyo Starla Beret - Brown/Gold at Collabor88
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Home & Decor

Trompe Loeil Frostbite Cottage - Rose
Trompe Loeil Canopy Bed - PG Poplar Morning Light Fabrics
Cobblestone January ( Desk, Lamp, Tulips, Love Blocks, Mirror (Blueberry) ) 1 L$
Little House of Curious Vintage ( Wood Side Chair, Books,  Jug of Gypsophila Cuttings,  Star Wall Hanging, Cup of Coffee,  Faded Persian Rug ) Cold Winter Night Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment