Quantcast

January 17, 2013

I am fake !

Hey sweeties ! Recently ( 2 months ago ) I started to use photoshop trials, I don`t know what happend cause even tho I used another yahoo account and re-installed the program it kept saying has expired. As an unemployed student I can`t afford to pay for the actual product so I knew I can find a cracked one. The real problem is that I am no hacker ... I know so few things about computers as a koala bear. Seriously tho I don`t know what have I done and what buttons I pushed but I have photoshop now. I am genius without knowing :)) ... btw did you knew Albert Einstein has failed in first grade at math?



What I am wearing:

Fake Miel - Porcelain Tone - Clean Ginger
Fake Cateye Makeup
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Sky
Izzie`s Teeth
Wassabi Pills Valerie 2 - Golden
Meli Imako Rolled Up Sleeves Blazer - Beige
Les Petits Details Top ( part of Debra Dress )
Emery Trouser Lori - Tan ( group gift )
Fanatik Pumps with spikes - Leopard ( group gift )
Cae Timeless Jewelry
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Home & Decor

Designer Prims Little Getaway House ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
Wayward Muse Frosted Mirrors ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
Treasure Cove Candles ( gift )
Lisp Bazaar Mesh Tripod Lamb - Red
Trompe Loeil Mendoza Cabinet - White
Soothe Telephone - Black Series ( 55 L$ )
Dutchie Newspaper and open book  ( free )
What Next  Nightstand Reading Glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment