Quantcast

January 9, 2013

A day with Noir !

Good afternoon sweeties ! Guess what? I asked Noir Gothly to do some photos together. You know what she said? Oh welll ... she said yes :D. I admire her lovely cute style and it felt natural to ask her to join me in a blogpost, I really love to bring something fresh in my blogging.

People really don`t know how much effort involves to take a few good shots, they think is so easy, but what we had today was a totally big mess. Sl made us crash over and over, we weren`t rezzed ok, well specially me, I had some troubles in rezzing, she kept floating, omg when I think what troubles we had makes me laugh. But finally we managed to pull out some pretty photos to share with you guys.

Noir had to leave before I can get her credits ( while I was crashing ) so I will update later with a link to her blog. Oh and we changed so many poses so I am sorry but I will not be able to provide slurl for this ones because we used her poses and I am clueless of wich were.

Thank you Noir for this awesome day and I can`t wait to do this again, as you said without the troubles we had :D.

Update: Check Noir`s blog for her credits and some gorgeous pics she made.




Izzie`s Ginevra Skin - Pale
Izzie`s Eyeliner & Lipstick Matt Natural ( from Ginevra Line )
The Sugar Garden Spilled Milk Eyes - Ice Blue
Fashionably Dead Saturday - Blonde
Ur Favorite One Simple Rope Tucked Sweater - Yellow
Paper Doll Geo Bodycon - Clay ( everything in store between 10-25 L$ )
Izzie`s High-Waisted Tights - Orange
Monso My Combat Ankle Boots - Red
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
SugarHeart Mesh Dimple Piercing - Black Steel

1 comment: