Quantcast

January 12, 2013

Black leather, second skin !

Hai love ! Recently ( yesterday ) I became manager of FAKE and we are looking for talented bloggers to showcase this skins in a fabulous way. So if you are interested please check this link to find the details how you can apply.

Today I will keep it really short if I can :)), being in love takes all your inspiration even the words come harder. Oh well .. House of Fox is looking for bloggers and I am so excited, I just hope I will be picked so pretty please cross your fingers for me !

Oh and I want to mention the new skin release at FAKE, it`s called Miel and I must say I have a big crush on the lips and make-up for eyes. But don`t take it for granted, you should def go and try a demo !





Look 1

Fake Miel - Porcelain tone - Clean Ginger
Fake Cateye Make-up
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Sky
Lelutka Jasmine - Lion
Meli Imako Long Sleeve Loose Shirt Tucked - Peach
Color.Me.H.O.F Leather Leggings -Black at Fameshed
Dadabeiz Queen Boots - Black
LaGyo Cloe Necklace - Gold at The Dressing Room Fusion
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Look 2

Glam Affair Amberly - Europa Frostbite
Fake Avon Make-up
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Sky
Censored Mila Lipstick
Exile Turn the Page - Beach
Color.Me.H.O.F Leather Tee - Black
The Secret Store Crepe Skater Skirt -Charcoal
Izzie`s Sheer Tights - Black ( less sheer )
Ricielli Tess Mesh Boots - Black
Maxi Gossamer Paris Black Diamond Necklace
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual



No comments:

Post a Comment