Quantcast

January 17, 2013

Life is beautiful ..

Hai !! This outfit I wanted for quite a long time to show you and finally I can. By the way, 2 days ago a new hunt began and there are a lot of furniture available ( happy me :D ). Each item is 10 L$ , of course you will find also clothes, skins, poses, but lately I am a big fan of furniture and I am learning to put everything together.

Today I didn`t used poses, I left my avatar with ao on and tooked some photos because I want to talk about the newest ao from Vista Animations. I remember when I was a noob I found about this store even before I found out stores with nice clothes, it was before fashion. And I wanted so bad that Chica Boom ao that when I was 2 months old in sl I bought it. Now I am proud to say that I own an ao more elegant and classy with fancy moves from Vista, named Elegant Women.




Outfit

Glam Affair Amberly - Europa Frostbite
Glam Affair Couture Eyeliner no.3
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Sky
Truth Sassy 2 - Oasis
The Secret Store Damask Sweater - Salmon
Tee*fy Aspen High - Waisted Skirt - Cocoa
Izzie's Sheer Tights - Dark Beige
Hucci Nia Pumps - Coral ( old gift )
Boom Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf - Tan 
Cae Timeless Earrings
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Vista Animations Elegant Women AO

Home & Decor 

Designer Prims Little Getaway House ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
DIGS Vesta Fireplace & Rug - Cream ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
Trompe Loeil Shelf with Framed Imagine Quote ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
Trompe Loeil Pallet Lounger ( Four Walls Hunt, 20 L$ )
Wayward Muse Frosted Mirrors ( Cold Winter Nights Hunt, 10 L$ )
What Next Caravan Breakfast Tray




No comments:

Post a Comment