Quantcast

July 26, 2011

My playful side!!

Hey we all have a playful side!! I remember when I was a little girl I loved to play with all sorts of toys including cars, because I was a little tomboy who never step away from raugh games. I enjoyed to climb in trees and I could stay there like forever. Many times in sl when I really don`t know what to wear I am rising my inventory and I put on me whatever I feel, and after I realise that I created a playful outfit without actually wanting this. I think my inner kid is revealing in this way. This reminded me that my mom was dressing me like a clown, but that wasn`t disturbing me because all I was thinking about was games and go outdoor with my friends. I hope I will never loose my inside child, unfortunatelly as we grow up our responsabilities and duties grow too, and we barelly find time to do something fun and to live in the present.








Skin: Natural Beauty- Malinka 2 medium (old hunt)
Hair: LeLutka- Knotted
Plugs: Nox.- old gift
Bag: Deco (old hunt)
Shirt & Ribbon: Hiyori (old gift)
Pants: M*G*S- High waist baloon (LB)
Shoes: Elikatira- Flair Flats-Watermelon (SoM gift)
Socks: Poupee Hunt Blog #2

No comments:

Post a Comment