Quantcast

July 6, 2011

First time!!



What` s the new trend?? Maybe a new style?? Hello everyone I`m glad to say that I finally started my blog and I wanna give you  the answear for those questions: However u wanna dress that’s the new trend. Everyone has there own style and it should be unique because all girls have different tastes and of course different  manner to think. I am my critic and for sure you should be youre own !!! I hope all of you will enjoy this travel in the world of Lord Internet among me!!








  

Inspired by Rihanna!!

Skin: Belleza Elle-group gift (250 L$ fee to join)  Belleza
Outfit: Diram Sophie green-not free Diram
Hair: Kletva Elli for men-group gift Kletva
Hairbase: MaDesigns Hair Fair gift Hair Fair
Shoes: Koko-group gift Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment