Quantcast

July 20, 2011

Back in time!!

In the last 2 posts i used the same pumps from Mstyle, and you may think "This girl doesn`t have other shoes??" Well... I have but I fall in love with them and I just can`t take them off, if I had them in rl maybe I would be capable to sleep with them :)). Anyway I tought to take some pictures in an old rubish town just to emphasize this new outfit and it seems like i traveled back in time. This shooting was full of adventures and all thanks to this beautifull sim that i descovered so I will put a landmark so you can visit it. I just love old comercial banners and old police cars,  actually all what is old, and what surprised me is that i felt in the piping and i didn`t saw because there was fog to cover it. Very nice for an old, abandoned town.
Have a nice day back in time!!





Skin: -Glam Affair- Nina skin & lipstick
Hair: Magika Luna
Dress: Old Greedy Hunt gift
Shoes: Mstyle Rivea Pumps Rosso
Nails: Old Season Hunt gift
Earings: [glow] studio Colours of Zebra (old TDR)
Place: Innsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment