Quantcast

July 25, 2011

Summer is cheap!!


Every time I make a new outfit I start from one item that i like the most.

Today I tried a skin from Belleza so I knew that is my starting point. Reminded me when i saw two Asian girls when i was shopping at H&M (RL) and they had such a great and original style that i couldn't stop staring!!! Yes I know .. it is not nice to do that but after all I really admire girls that have they own style.

 I want to show an outfit that i imaginated as a chic Asian girl but with my touch of style (that is blond hair hehe... just joking).





Skin: Belleza- Aiko (group gift, 250 L$ fee to join)
Hair: fri.day- Quinn
Headpiece: Clawtooth- Fancy Pants Hair Flower (The Seasons Hunt)
Necklace & Earings: [PM] Pixel Mode (group gift july)
Bracelet: [Acide!]- Enlace moi (old hunt)
Nails: CaNDy Nail- Resort Cocktail (group gift, free to join)
Bag: Ibizzare- Free Summer Straw Set (I think it is still on the mainstore)
Top: Emery- Cropped Top Waris [Lavender] (past TDR)
Skirt: +mocha+- Under The Blue Sky [Mint] (The Seasons Hunt)
Shoes: Truth District- [Gos] Espadrilles in Peach- gift (I don`t know if it`s still there)

No comments:

Post a Comment