Quantcast

July 18, 2011

Artists in second life!!

What is art? Well my opinion about it is that not anyone can create it, you have to be born with a great artistic sense. I do not know many things about this area but i can recognize a good piece of art!! I know that in second life a lots of good artists express themselfs by creating clothes,shoes,furniture,artistic objects etc. and they put a lot of passion and hardworking till everything is perfect!
For now i want to show you a beautifull dress created by Chrystal Galicia!! Great work and keep it like that because you are a talented artist!!
P.S: She was inspired by prims and let me tell you thats a little bit weird but in the same time makes me belive that she really has a native talent!!






Skin: -Glam Affair- Nina
Hair: LeLutka- Knotted
Dress: Lamp Dress by Chrystal Galicia
Shoes: Mstyle- Rivea Pumps Rosso
Nails: Mstyle- Donuts (old hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment