Quantcast

November 28, 2011

Welcome back Roxi :)

Ah it feels so good to be back, and I came with news my darlings. I discovered a new/old brand with extraordinary clothes and I am anxious to show you there new collection. SHINE is now known as H.LUZZA, all the old collections are on sale at lower prices. The next four days will be like a marathon because I will post each day a new item from H.LUZZA and I hope you will fall in love with them like I did. First is a beautifull green bodysuit wich compliments your curves, very feminine one.




Skin: Belleza- Melissa Tan (past group gift)
Hair: Friday- Leigh Jaded Blond
Outfit: H.LUZZA- Bodysuit Nancy Green (NEW).  Thank you Sophie and Kyrha!!
Nails, bracelet and earings: Finesmith- old gifts and Neta Jasper- earings

No comments:

Post a Comment