Quantcast

July 31, 2012

Fairs, Sweet Fairs !!

Hello my dear readers, this weekend was a very busy one for me in rl so I didn`t get the chance to make a post with all the new goodies, and also tomorow I am going on vacation for five days. But I can`t leave without letting you know about some fabulous events so check the credits bellow.




JeSyLiLO Scarlett Light Skin @ Vanity Fair !   NEW!!
JeSyLiLO Eyes - Green @ Vanity Fair !   NEW!!
Tameless Despina - Blonde @ Vanity Fair !   NEW!!
*Cosmopolitan Nude* Alexa Shape
Geometry Rorschach - White/Black @ FaMESHed ! ( available from 1st august ) NEW!!
Loovus Dzevavor Pantone Pumps - Aboriginal Fall Collection ( available from 7 september ) 
Izzie`s 50`s Pearl Necklace - Red
Izzie`s 80`s Round Nails - Red @ Vintage Fair ! (available from 4th august ) NEW!!
Finesmith Indonesia Ring - Diamond

Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment