Quantcast

August 10, 2012

Aboriginal Fall Collection !!

Hey my darlings, here I am back from a short vacation and I was dieing to show you this gorgeous dress from Loovus Dzevavor together with this bag and shoes from her new collection that will be available in store from 7th september.
I want to wish Happy Anniversary for Collabor 88 which has turned 1 year of existence and for that occasion Pididdle has put on sale some stilish sunshades in different combinations of colors.
And now to close my presetation with some free goodies, WTG has some prizes for Midnight Mania, one of them is this lovely necklace I am wearing and matching bangles as group gift.

I wish you a warm and nice weekend !!






JeSyLiLO Light Skin @ Limited Bazaar !
Lamb Blush Hair - Milkshake
Loovus Dzevavor Major Emma Dress - Aboriginal Print 6 ( available from 7th september )
Loovus Dzevavor Pantone Pumps - Ultramarine ( available from 7th september )
Loovus Dzevavor Irwin Pantone Satchel - Honey Silver ( available from 7th september )
Pididdle Fleurir Sunshades - C`est Chic @ Collabor 88 !    NEW !!
Izzie`s 80`s Round Nails @ Vintage Fair !   NEW !!
WTG Mid Summer Necklace ( Midnight Mania Gift )
WTG Mid Summer Bangles ( Group Gift )

Purple Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment