Quantcast

February 1, 2013

Found..

Gos has released 4 styles of heels last week so I ran to buy a pair for myself, they are the perfect fit. It was love at first sight when I saw Grace Sandals on gold. I will never take them off !

Fanatik it`s looking for bloggers and because I like them I will try to see if I have any luck. I bought this cute and sexy knit tee and boho rings ( comes in 9 colours ). Wish me luck !



Glam Affair Amberly - Europa Frostbite
Fake Cateye & Avon Makeup 
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Beach
Censored Mila Lipstick
Izzie's Teeth
Elikatira Found - Bright Blondes ( 70 % off Sale )
Fanatik Tee Dress Knit - Nude
Gos Grace Sandals - Gold
Fanatik Gold Boho Rings - Black Stone
Maxi Gossamer 60' Gogo Disks - Candy Colours ( Group Gift )
Fleshtone The Daenerys Bag - Black
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Izzie`s Silicone Model 

No comments:

Post a Comment