Quantcast

October 25, 2012

Grave`s puppeteer !!

Good afternoon !! I have some great news, as Halloween is knocking at our doors this super awesome events,The Costum Ball that started yesterday and Cinema that started last week, may save your ass if you haven`t bought yet your outfit for the best hollyday of the year.

And by the way if you didn`t knew Redmint is having a -50 % cut price sale for all hairs till the end of october.

Before I forget I wanted to mention that this are raw photos, there is no alteration or editing and I am so so proud of how good looking pics I made. :)

Have wonderful thursday !!





Pink Fuel Skin "Alyx" - Siren Peach  @The Costum Ball !
Izzie`s Natural Mesh Eyes - Soft Green
Redmint Hair nr 19 - Ruby Red  Sale -50 % cut price
Pididdle Undead Perfection Bodysuit & Nails & PlasticSurg Marks  @Cinema !
Vita`s Budoir Pony Girl Boots   old group gift
Scrub Webcollar    new!!

Evolve The Puppeteer - Pose Prop @The Costum Ball !

No comments:

Post a Comment