Quantcast

January 25, 2012

Silly in love !!

Today I have a lack of inspiration on writting something  ^^  soooo... lets enjoy this outfit that I put together because I absolutlly love it. Is inspiring me happyness,joy and a little bit of nerdness. I wish you a Cosmolicious Day !! <3

XoXo, Roxi B.






Skin: "tsg" Chloe in Lolita - T/No Bust/Brown Freckles & Moles
Hair: Lelutka Breeze - Sweeden (last summer`s gift)
Knit: ASO! DotKnit - Red (NEW)
Pants: [monso] My Overall - Bleached Blue (NEW)
Socks: Jane Lil Piggies Tights Fuzzy - Og Ochre (SOM)
Flats: [e] Flair Flats - Watermelon (Old Som Gift)
Bag: ~Pepper~ Star Hunter Mesh - Brown (NEW)
Glaces: Berries Inc. Silly Goggles (Old Gift)
Earings: ...:::Scrub:::... Duckling Cameo (NEW) Exclusive items for this NEW event! Snuggly Duckling! 
Bracelet: ASO! Leather Bracelet - cross Brown/Gold (NEW)
Nails: Izzie`s Tribal (NEW)

Poses: Retro`

No comments:

Post a Comment