Quantcast

January 22, 2012

Cutest girl on the block !!

Hello my dears ....... I am a little bit tired, I haven`t slept all night. I stayed so long on sl that when I realised its six in the morning I tought there is no point to go to sleep because I didn`t want to loose all my day in bad. But at 10 am I couldn`t resist any more so I went to bed :), and it`s not that bad at least I descovered some new items that I adore them. I was thinking what to wear for my new post and when I had an outfit ready I wasn`t so happy about it ..... and then I saw this gorgeous boots (mesh) and from there on all came without any effort. It is simple this look but sometimes less is more, I say this to you like you haven`t heard this before *giggles*. I hope everyone had a good night and a resting sleep not like me :D.

XoXo, Roxi B.




Skin: "tsg" Chloe in Lolita - T/No Bust/Brown
Blush & Lipgloss: "tsg" Apple - Light Orange & Light Red Lipgloss -NT
Eyelashes: "tsg" Feathery Black Lashes
Hair: Truth Pippa - Latte
Dress: Essences Mouson - Vintage (NEW)
Boots: Ju Charlie Mesh Boots - Warm Brown (NEW)
Earings & Necklace & Rings: Izzie`s Turquoise Jewelery Set (NEW)
Bag: ~Pepper~ Star Hunter Mesh (NEW)


Pose: Retro`

No comments:

Post a Comment