Happy Anniversary ColdLogic !!
Today it's a first for me because I started to learn how to make hair more windy type in photoshop. And by the way, this hair I am wearing is Maleficent from Lelutka and it's my new number one favorite hair in SL at the moment. I don't know how can I explain because really isn't anything to explain on how this hair looks you just have to try a demo and you will see why I love it so much.
In real life I love high heels and I wear them with every occasion I have so I was very pleased when Slink released high heels but at that moment I didn't had the budget to purchase them. Now I finally bought them and I was able to wear my new Miranda Heels from fri.day wich are gorgeous.
I didn't have the time to make proper pics for Berry's new book meme so I'll just share the ansewars bellow. Have a wonderful weekend lovelies !!
1. Are you a bookworm? – Yes and no. I love reading but I don't always have the time.
2. Which book is your favorite? – I can't decide to choose only one: ' Gone with the wind ' by
Margaret Mitchell; ' Once I Was a Princess: A Mother's Worst Nightmare' by Jacqueline Pascarl; ' Floris my love ' by Jacqueline Monsigny and ' Pride and Prejudice ' by Jane Austen, what a shocker right? :))
3. Which children’s book is your favorite? – ' The tale of the pig ' by Ion Creanga ( roumanian writer )
4. What’s the last book you’ve read? – ' Emma ' ( not finished yet ) by Jane Austen
5. Name your top five favorite writers: – Jane Austen, Nora Roberts. I forget really quick the names of authors.
6. Name a book that had a strong impact on you: – Growing Up bin Laden: Osama's Wife and Son Take Us Inside Their Secret World and Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
7. Favorite and least favorite book genres? – Favorite genres it is romance, mistery and action. Least favorite is science fiction.
8. Favorite and least favorite book-to-movie adaptions? – If I read a book and after that I watch a book-to-movie adaptation I always search the same action as in the book and it is impossible to make a perfect adaptation and maybe some of the scenes from the book are cut out from the movie. I have a love and hate thing for 'Gone with the wind' because it is an exceptional movie and Carry Grant is delicious but it will never beat the actual book.
9. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover alone? – Nope. But I do read books of wich I haven't heard if the title is appealing.
10. Do you go to the library? – Nope.
11. How many books do you own? – I never in my life bought a book. I read what I have in my familly's library. I have a few hundreds, maybe 300-400 books.
12. If you were to write a book about Second Life, which topic would you focus on? When I was a noob I found out a few stories about people. SL can be sometimes a perfect place for all kind of psychos, rude, anti-social and so on but there are also good people with cute stories about their second life. I would write about people and experiences with them.
Buzz Lip Balm - Spiced Nude
Redgrave Eyelashes Elemental
Lelutka Maleficent - Sweeden
ColdLogic Sowers Outfit - Yellow/Purple
Lelutka Jasmine Earrings
Izzie's Heartkey Necklace - Gold
fri.day Miranda Heels - Navy add on Slink High Feet
Slink Mesh High Feet
Slink Mesh Hands
Izzie's Pastel Yellow Nails
fri.day Profile & Sour Poses