Quantcast

February 1, 2014

Emma

The 1st month of this year has been quite busy for me as I've managed to find not one but two jobs, one is full time and the other one is part time and I can go whenever I want. Still, I wasn't able to log in too much as I had to accommodate with both but now I can manage better my time and finally I can return to my passion, to my dearest little blog and you my lovely readers.

When I tried Emma from Essences I felt in love with her sweet but yet sexy features and if you like her as much as I do I want to say that it is available at The Season Story. I was imagining Emma with a cute coat and a bun so I found the perfect match from Meli Imako and  luckly I already had this super sweet hair bun from Liquence


Aren't this tights and heels the sweetest from all SL ? The tights are from Miss Izzie and the heels I am wearing ( and by the way if you didn't saw I've matched my nails with this heels :D ) are from fri.day and you must own Slink Medium Feet to be able to wear them.


Essences Emma - Doux @The Season Story*
Essences Tattoo Lashes*
Fake Eyes - Sky Blue*
Liquence F5 - Light Blonds*
Meli Imako Lace Trim Winter Coat*
fri.day Clara.Heels - Mint*
Izzie's Heart Tights - Eggshell*
Izzies's Nails Appliers - Mint*
Slink Mesh Hands
Imeka Poses Liz*

No comments:

Post a Comment