Quantcast

November 14, 2013

Snow White

Last year the cold weather arrived quite early and we didn't had too many warm autumn days, but this year it was nice and warm weather till two days ago. Slowly the winter is coming upon us; in SL sim owners had already set up for cold season so I took some pictures on my favorite place, Izzie's.

In 1th november started a new event, Enchantment, wich centers around fairy tales. It will cycle every 3 months and the first fairy tale to be featured is Grimm's Snow White. I am wearing *COCO* Doll Snow White - Mesh Avatar and I have to say this doll has stolen my heart with her ballerina look. 


"Best & Worst Meme" by Strawberry Singh

1.Best thing about Second Life: Everything is possible.
  Worst thing about Second Life: Everything is possible and everyone can join it. Some people shouldn't be allowed in this magical word.

2.Best thing in your inventory: Hair folder.
  Worst thing in your inventory: Chaos.
3.Best earliest SL memory: I don't remember what I and some friends were talking about but I laughed with tears, I remember that laughter.
  Worst earliest SL memory: A fight with a drama vampire girl. 

4.Best thing you learned because of SL: Photoshop.
  Worst thing you learned because of SL: There are so many wanna bes who seeks for attention. Fauxslebrittys !!

5.Best thing about blogging: I don't have enough words to describe what blogging means to me and how much I care about my blog. It's something I can't imagine my life without it.
  Worst thing about blogging: Not having a super computer so I can be able to take the most amazing pictures.

6.Best thing to have with french toast: Garlic, butter and a cup of tea.
  Worst thing to have with french toast: Pinneapple.


*COCO* Doll Snow White - Mesh Avatar @Enchantment
Purple Poses Nails Poses


Love, Roxi !

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that be wonderful if some people were just not allowed on Second Life! :P

    ReplyDelete