Quantcast

March 19, 2013

Procrastination Meme

Berry came up with some blog memes and she wil make this on a regular basis, in the mean time she challenged us to do the same but I haven't got the time to do the 7 SL Facts so I am doing the next meme, Procrastination . And of course I will integrate on a regular blog post because I have a lot of things to catch up.




1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
Roxi Bluewood - 06/11/2010 ( the only one I have )

2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
When I had two weeks in sl I started to look for a job so I can earn money to buy clothes and hair so I got at a club were I worked and made friends at the same time. I stayed there for 7-8 months and I had so much fun and laugh a lot with those crazy neko girls who owned the club. 

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
Fake sim, up in the sky on my platfom.

4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Right Now? Hmmm ... Most of my friends aren't in SL anymore so I think stores are my best friends now :))

5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)At this moment I think I'd say my Gos heels. 

6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life?Belleza Summer Skin from FFL.

7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?Beige, Mint, Peach and Black.

8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
Fly or if I have to walk I just double click on the ground in the point I want to get.

9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
Back then when I was newb I tryed a lot of funny toys but now I am borring. 

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
Leighton Meester 



These heels are so gorgeous and has super quality comparising with regular sl products, I am glad I don't have to strugle anymore with impossible huds and I can just choose the skin rgb I am wearing and I am done. I usually don't wear sandals and peep toes because of the tinting process but Gos Boutique has made my slife really easy. 






Logo Infinity Sadie Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Glitter Eyes at Skin Fair
Dela Evita - Blonde
Boom Soft Swerve Off-Shoulder Top - Pitch 
Color.Me.H.O.F Leather Leggings - Black 
Gos Boutique Angelina Peeptoe - Chocolate
Boom Precious Bow Choker/Collar - Pitch
Slink Mesh Hands - Gesture




2 comments:

  1. I totally love those Gos heels too! Pretty pics as well. Thanks for playing Roxi! <3

    ReplyDelete