Quantcast

September 26, 2012

Blogging with Maribel Button !!

Hey Hey !! Today it`s a first for me, after one year of blogging I got a little bit of courage and I asked a blogger that I admire so much to make some photos together. And I have to thank Harvest Denzo for her challenge because that was the impulse that made me ask Maribel Button to be my partner in a blog post.
At first was so weird for me because the fact that I never did this before, Maribel was also a stranger for me, I only knew her from her blog, however she was so nice with me by asking me everytime if I like that backround,pose or whatever, she showed me a lot of patience while I was crashing after taking a photo.
I am always stunned about the goodness of a person, maybe because I often read what some people write, so dramatical and so "queeny", but she is so beautiful inside and outside. I haven`t told you Maribel, maybe because I find my words so hard when a person it`s right in front of me, but you are beside a great blogger also a great human being, I felt so shy in your presence but I hope this is a start of a friendship. Thank you very much for giving me such a wonderful experience !! And here is Maribel`s version :)




On Maribel Button:

Glam Affair Lilith Skin
Insufferable Dastard Ultimate Eyes
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes
CheLLe Eyeliner - French New Wave
Fashionably Dead Sunday Hair - Blonde
The Secret Store Oversized Sweater
Tres Blah Juju Jeans
Mon Tissu Skinny Scarf
Ingenue Ariane Flats
Izzie`s Classic Nails

On Roxi Bluewood:

My UglyDorothy Mary - Burly
The Sugar Garden Spilled Milk Eyes - Aquamarine   NEW!!
Action Alison Hair - Bleached   Group Gift - Fee to join!
ColdLogic Shirt Perdue - Earth   NEW!!
ColdLogic Trouser Kime - Khaki   NEW!!
Monso My Leather Oxford
ASO Leather Bracelet Cross - Orange & Gold
Izzie`s Classic Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment