Quantcast

May 18, 2012

Starships were meant to fly !!

Hey Hey !! I found out about a sale at Priss and I bought a few myself, in this post I wear only shoes and bag each costs 50 L$,but there is also dresses and a blouse at 30 L$ only. At Lamb! you can find new hair styles , in this post I wear Pearl ( mesh ); so maybe I am late but 2 days ago I went to grab the newest skin gift from Jesylilo and I like it very much. I wish you all a fabulous weekend !! I wil sure have one because I`m going at a batchelor party YAY :D


Listen to: Nicky Minaj - Starships







JeSyLilo: May`s Group Gift
Izzie`s: Teeth - 04
Lamb!: Pearl (mesh) - Blur Root ( NEW )
Toki-Doki: Tied Knot Shirt - Rose ( NEW )
Izzie`s: Ripped Denim Shorts - Blue Cyan
Priss: Bow-Side Pumps - Choco ( 50 L$ )
Priss: Reid Cross Body & Hand Bag - Brown ( 50 L$ )
Berries Inc. : Socks - White ( Old Zombie Hunt )
Berries Inc.: Silly Goggles ( Old Gift )
ASO!: HairElasticDot on Hand - Strawberrie ( NEW )
Izzie`s: Classic Nails


Purple Poses
   

No comments:

Post a Comment