Quantcast

December 14, 2011

Vero Modero !!

A new day and a new post ! A few days ago a nice girl wich works with Vero Modero asked me if I want to post some outfits from them, I saw a photo with this outfit and I liked it so much because its very interesting the combination of cute, conservative clothes and modern shoes. I think this quote defines in best way this outfit: "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world". In real life I have a sweet black t-shirt with a bulldog puppy, in its mouth is a shoe and under its that quote, it was a first sight love when I bought it :).

I wish you all a fabulous day !!! XoXo




Skin: Lelutka- Lola (old gift for Modavia)
Hair: Truth- Asymmetric Bob (in your inventory, Library->Accessories->Hair Design Options)
Outfit & Shoes: Vero Modero- Okul Set (NEW)
Nails: Finesmith-Evil Nails (October Group Gift)
Lipstick: *Les petits details*- Natural lipgloss (Old gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment