Quantcast

December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year !!



While I`m writting this text I take a greedy peak on the window and hoping that it will snow and I will have a gorgeous white Christmas. Last night I decorated my tree with beautiful globes and little lights, this gave me a great satisfaction. I have a secret wish to be again a kid to receive toys and goodies from Santa, I don`t know if its childish or not but I want to belive that Santa exists, once when I was little I had a dream with him.
  All of you remember this: Do not loose your inner kid and the memories of your childhood because they are the most pure and full of joy period from your life.
   I will be gone for Christmas and New Year on a vacation so see you next year darlings !! I wish everyone a very Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart !!





Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we`ve no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn`t show sign of stopping,
And I`ve bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I`ll hate going out in the storm!
But if you`ll really hold me tight,
All the way home I`ll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we`re still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment