Quantcast

December 9, 2011

Yaay!!! Winter is here :)

My favorite season is winter because I love playing with snow and I love Christmas. This pictures I took its making a real life scene: I live since I was born in a flat at second floor. Once when I was little I called my best friend to go outside because has snowed and also there was a huge ice on the ground. We were so excited and I  totally forget to change my clothes ( imagine that it was 8 pm, dark outside and I was dressed in home clothes). I will never forget that moment of joy :)
Have a nice and happy day!!







Skin: Al Vulo- Where is... hunt! (free, look for a pink star)
Hair: Elikatira- Quirky Brown (NEW)
Sweater: piccara- Where is... hunt! (free, look for a pink star)
Tights: S@BBiA-Old group gift 
Socks: Ronsem- Prim socks (Group gift)
Gloves: .:Pelletteria Morrisey:.- Felt Gloves Poinsettia (POE4 hunt gift)
Rings: Needful Things- Where is... hunt! (free, look for a pink star)

No comments:

Post a Comment