Quantcast

November 30, 2011

Just for fun !!

Its so cold outside, BUT girls lets have some fun in our cozy outfits an put some color in them. This is a image wich shows a way that I would like to dress when I am going at a hot cup of chocolate with good company of my girl friends and lots of gossips and laughs. This blue bandage dress makes my outfitt to pop out and it can be combined it in lots of different ways.

Till` tomorow I wish all a nice day, with love, Roxi !!




Skin: Belleza- Erika Pale (old group gift, fee to join 250 L$ )
Hair: Magika- Luna
Dress: H.LUZZA- Bandage Dress/Blue (NEW). Thank you Sophie and Kyrha!!
Jacket: Maitreya- Camden Sepia
Tights: jOLIE!- Edenish Floral  Stockings (on marketplace)
Shoes: [EY:NO]- All-Day-Boots (old hunt gift)
Necklace: [EY:NO]- Wooden Bow Necklace (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment