Being involved in a long relationship has it's advantages and disadvantages as any thing on this world, now it's like having two families and I have to devide in two places. That being said I have to help cleaning in two homes, I have to visit my familly and his familly and this means little time for blogging. From now on will be a very busy time for me but I will blog each time I can.
"The Winter Season Challenge" by Strawberry Singh was actually made 2 weeks ago but I forgot to do it so here it is, scroll down !
1. What is the December/Winter season like where you live? - In the last years it was very cold, some days rainy and very little snow, but I remember when I was a kid here was always snow and each Christmas was white. I have this theory that the seasons are changing because it's freezing and snowing only in january,february and march ..
2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? - Magic and Santa Claus. I do belive in Santa Claus's Spirit and secretly I wish Santa does exist :D
3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? - Once I put myself on a snowboard but how can I explain this? I was on my butt on the snowboard and I went down the mountain like that. Simple as a ride on a slade :)).
4. What do you like most about this season? - Snow and Christmas. And this will be the third year when we go on a mountain cabin, so basically there will be 6 nights of New Year's Eve for us. Oh and I also like this hollydays because people are making lots of food and there is a good reason to drink hot wine with cinnamon :D.
5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? - Christmas <3
Fake India - Milky Brunette
Insufferable Dastard Reflection Eyes - Light BlueGreen
Truth Kasia - Oasis w/roots
Meli Imako One Shoulder Gown
Imeka Poses Aria