Quantcast

December 17, 2013

Dear Secret Santa !

Last year arround october my blog took a turn into decoration area, at first wasn't so exciting but in december I applied to be part of SL Secret Santa and I got to be Secret Santa for a girl who wanted decor stuff so while I was shopping for her I got to be so excited that I almost forgot my purpose and all I was thinking is how I will decorate my SL home for Christmas. From that point was no turning back, I was hoocked and I love more and more each time I do a home & decor blog post. Yes it can take a lot more time to do it and you have to put more effort but it is also so much fun and exciting.



Dear Secret Santa, I know you have a hard job to find out the perfect gift for a persone you might not know so well or even at all so I tought I could give some tips to help you out:

*Being a blogger I am part of many blogger groups of my favorite stores so I will be listing only the stores I like and I don't own most of their items. 

My favorite colors: peach, mint, navy, cream and black.
My favorite clothing stores: The Secret Store, Vive9, House of Fox, Tee*fy, u.f.o, Maitreya.
My favorite hair stores: LelutkaLamb, Truth, LaViere (Hair Colors I wear - Light Blondes & Light Brown )
My favorite shoe stores: Gos Boutique, Ingenue.
My favorite skin stores: Glam Affair, Pink Fuel.
My favorite accesories stores: LaGyo, Maxi Gossamer.

I also love all  Tres Blah decor items from The Arcade and I only have 3-4 of them. But most of all I would love for you to enjoy this "job" and have lots of fun !


  The land impact for this home and decorations is 148 !

Home
Trompe Loeil - Rustic Cabin*

First Picture
Trompe Loeil Holiday Tree Emerald Snow - Scripted Lights@Fameshed
Trompe Loeil Holiday Couch with Pillows@Fameshed
Trompe Loeil Snowflake Pillow Bunch* @The Arcade
Trompe Loeil  NOEL Letters With Branch Wreath* @The Arcade
Cheeky Pea Bremen Table* @Fameshed
Cheeky Pea Spike Rug*
Cheeky Pea Holiday Games Bag*
Cheeky Pea Rustic Menorah*
Cheeky Pea Modern Menorah*
Cheeky Pea Tray Candle*
floorplan. Book Clutter
Lark Winter Bunting*
Lark Bird Nerd - Desktop Calendar*
Lark  Bird Nerd - Book & Binoculars*
fri.day Cozy Flats - Blush* @The Arcade
fri.day Framed Chalkboard (It's Cold)*
fri.day Framed Chalkboard (Let it Snow)*
Atelier Visconti Vanite Bird Cage Hanging* @Christmas Expo
Atelier Visconti Vanite Alarm Clock* @Christmas Expo
Atelier Visconti Vanite Framed Embroidery A* @Christmas Expo
Tres Blah Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases

Second Picture
Consignment - December Group Gift
Trompe Loeil Holiday Topiary* @The Arcade
Trompe Loeil Let It Snow Decorative Sled@The Arcade
Trompe Loeil Recycled Wood Photo Frame* @The Arcade
Trompe Loeil Tree Candleholder* @The Arcade
Trompe Loeil Snowflake Lantern@The Arcade
Trompe Loeil Dashing Through The Snow Chalkboard* @The Arcade
fri.day Brienne Flats - Red* @The Arcade
fri.day Framed Chalkboard (Merry)*
Lark Haran Console*

No comments:

Post a Comment