Quantcast

December 23, 2012

Remember me ..

Good afternoon sweeties ! I felt so inspired this days and as I like to play dress up I tryed something new that I belive it`s aproaching to avantegarde style or something like this. Some people has their own style, I don`t, I like to always try anything, to be more versatile, I love all styles that`s why I don`t want to have just one. I feel it`s more fun this way :)

Lelutka doesn`t give so often gifts but when they do they make it a fabulous one, I love the fact that they put the same effort to showcase the quality in a gift as they do for rest of their products, that is a huge plus in my opinion. If you don`t belive me just try this lovely hair that is free for group members. Oh and another plus!? they teamed up with Celoe, another brand that gives rare gifts, but when they do it it`s so worth it.

This Friday I was so pleased to see stores such as House of Fox and Belleza at Fifty Linden Friday. Of course my lately passion for furniture didn`t stop me to buy a nice chair wixh I will show you in another blogpost :D. Have a nice Sunday, see you all very soon !



Belleza Noel for Fifty Linden Friday, 50 L$
Les Petits Details Make Up Xmas for KV Hunt
Bilo Najwa Eyes - Mist Blue
Lelutka Vent Hair - Marilyn & Celoe Mademoiselle Hat     free!!
Izzie`s Theet
Color Me H.O.F Leather Tee - Black for Fifty Linden Friday, 50 L$
Les Petits Details Skirt part of Snow Dress
Meli Imako Chelsea Stiletto Ankle Boots
WTG PJ01 Earrings LuckyBoard
Slink Mesh Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment