Quantcast

March 28, 2012

Hot`n stuffs !!

Heeey you guys :D, this days I remembered about my beautifull vacations at sea and I can`t wait till summer .. I want to go NOW !! Anyways leaving my fantasy on beside, I want to thank to a special person whom in a kind of strange way gave me inspiration for this post. I am leaving you now but not before saying that I wish you all an awesome day/night :D







Skin: "tsg" Alena - Blushed (Recent Release)
Shape: "tsg" Alena (a little modifyed on the body, but face is the same )
Lips: "tsg" Alena - Brightest Pink Lipstick (Recent Release)
Hair: LOGO Julianne - Blonde Mesh (NEW)
Top: Kim Sweet Top - A3 (New Depraved Spring Madness)
Skirt: Jane Dabs - Pale Gold Mesh (NEW)
Shoes: Kim Monnde Mesh Platform Heels - Ochre (NEW)
Jewelery: Finesmith Organic - Limited Couture - Platinum (NEW)
Hat & Bag: Ibizarre Summer Straw Set (Old gift)
Glasses: Kennedy`s Sunglasses - Polka Dot (old gift)
Nails: Izzie`s Classic

Poses: ::WetCat:: Vanity Model 

No comments:

Post a Comment