Quantcast

February 10, 2012

Pink please bring Spring !!

I`m sick of cold ... I`m dreaming of a colorfull Spring :D ... I can`t wait to see birds singing,trees and flowers to blossom, to be at least 17 degree and trough somewere deep all my warm clothes. So with hope in my soul I`m showing you a pink & turquoise outfit that makes me feel so cute and since almost is St. Valentines is kind of welcomed outfit.

I wish all of you a great weekend and lots of fun !! XoXo, Roxi B.





Skin: "tsg" Chloe in Lolita - T/No Bust/Brown
Tatto: Izzie`s Lipstick Kiss - Cheek (Group Gift/St. Valentines)
Eyes: Izzie`s Natural Mesh Eyes - Blue Diamond resizeable (NEW)
Hair: Action Audrey - Bleached (Group Gift, fee to join)
Cardigan: *T.Whore* Sexy Cardigan Glam - I`m Barbie 
Pants: Le Lolo High Waisted Pants - Fuschia (NEW)
Shoes: Mimi`s Choice N-core Coquette Platform - Turquoise (WomenStuff Hunt)
Bag: ~Pepper~  Star Hunter Mesh - Teal 
Nails: Izzie`s Classic Nails (NEW)
Necklace: Fairy Tail - Long Bow Necklace (old group gift, this store has closed)







No comments:

Post a Comment