Quantcast

July 16, 2012

My personal review and opinions about the gifts from Hair Fair !!

      As any customer I love gifts so my first walk at Hair Fair was for window shopping and goodies. I found six hair styles that I like very much and also are wearable, and when I say that is cause I found some really ugly gifts that made me disappointed. If you don`t want to give a wearable item then just don`t make some hideous thing and drop it like a gift, who is going to wear a big pie on his/her head?or two trees?  Bliss made one gift, they probably wanted to be a couture item, well to me looks like a huge blonde pie that I would never wear it. In my opinion a designer should make his gift at the same quality as what they sale, but I have good impressions also such as: the team from HF made a very good job and I haven`t got any lag at all, and I must say I usually have lag everywere cause of my bad laptop. Some new or maybe old stores, i really don`t know, but I never heard about them before had impressed me by the good quality and nice gifts. Of course there are more nice hair gifts but I kind of made my own top six of the best.
      
  Overall the excitement about Hair Fair is the same as at begining and I will keep going there untill it ends  :) 

MY FAVORITE NUMBER ONE - ANALOG DOG ( FULL COLOR PACK GIFT ) - BLONDE


MY SECOND FAVORITE - CLAWTOOTH COSMIC LOVE - DUSTY BLACK ( GIFT )


MT THIRD FAVORITE - MILANA MEL - ALMOND ( GIFT )


MY 4TH FAVORITE - ROSY MOOD SPRING - ASH ( GIFT )


MY 5TH FAVORITE - SUGARSMACK CATE - HONEY BISCOTTI ( GIFT )


MY 6TH FAVORITE - ALICE PROJECT TESSA INFINITY - BLONDE ( GIFT )


By the way this photos aren`t edited so everyone can see exactly what beautifull gifts you can pick from 

JeSyLiLO Skin @ Stuff in Stock 
"tsg" Smooth Eyes - Aqua
Reasonable Desires Pink Sweetie Bra ( Old Gift for FabFree )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment