Quantcast

July 21, 2012

Fabulous can be cheap or free !!

       I haven`t gone hunting or collect group gifts for a long time and I almost forgot the trill when you find something cute and the joy of not knowing what will you find in the box. The Gallery Gift Shop celebrates it`s one year anniversary with gifts and a hunt, from there I got this cute glasses and envelope clutch. I descovered today a shop that I never heard before, it`s called Fanatik and is offering a fabulous pencil skirt as a group gift, joining is free for a limited period of time. The hair style I am wearing is a 1 L$ gift from Ison at Hair Fair! and this skin I have worn in the last 3 or 4 posts that I absolutely fall in love with is from JeSyLiLO at a special of 80 L$ at Stuff in Sock for a limited period of time also. I feel fabulous in this outfit and I hope you all enjoy my photos, oh and hurry up that hunt doesn`t last much longer !!



JeSyLiLO Skin @Stuff in Stock !
*Cosmopolitan Nude* Alexa Shape - 150 L$ NEW !!
Ison Viviana @ Hair Fair ! - 1 L$ 
Izzie`s Bow Tie Blouse - Beige
Fanatik Pencil Skirt Leather - Rose GROUP GIFT, FREE !!
::HH:: Hucci D`Ann Pumps - Coral ( Old Som Gift )
[22769] Femme Envelope Bag - Champaign Hunt Gift The Gallery Gift Shop
Kumaki Summer Round Specs - Hunt GiftThe Gallery Gift Shop
WTG Modish GW  Jeweled Nails
WTG Dignity Bangles

-label motion-  Free Poses

3 comments: