Quantcast

July 4, 2012

Kind of "Pay it Forward" for two great persons in second life !!

When I want to make pictures out in the nature I always choose Izzie`s sim for two reasons: great textures on landscaping and cute look. She is good in every department: makes gorgeous clothes,accesories and recently skins, also she helps everyone with informations wich they need, till now I couldn`t find a flaw. Izzie is a role model, I describe her only by judging her work,achievements and from one small talk we had. 


So I heard from many people about Gogo and I was thinking " Ok, she is one of the oldest bloggers in sl, she does good pictures, but why everyone is so excited about her? " I just couldn`t understand, and I started to follow her blog about 1 month ago, and now I totally get the point, she is not just a blogger she also teach us great tips for better photos and mirrors in sl wich I find them very useful like in this post Vintage Denim. Though my pictures with mirror effect are not quite as I want at the moment, I will get them improved. 


I want to thank Gogo and Izzie just for one think, for being who they are, two great persons for comunity in second life !!












Izzie`s Eliza Skin - Pale ( NEW )
Izzie`s Black Eyeliner & Rose Lipstick ( From Cristina Skin )
"tsg" WetLook - Deep Aqua ( Recent Release )
Action Hair Hele - Bleached ( Group Gift, fee to join )
ColdLogic @ Fameshed ! Swift Top - Sour Apple ( NEW )
ColdLogic @ Fameshed ! Swift Shorts - Orange Sherbert ( NEW )
Izzie`s Flower Flats - Yellow ( NEW )
Izzie`s Heart Bag - Yellow Plain ( NEW )
Izzie`s Classic Nails
~Pepper~ Summer Bracelets - Light Green & Yellow ( NEW )


Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment